About Me

My photo
I've been riding for 12 years, training for 8, instructing for 7. I've almost always had 'my own' horse, though Sage is the first one I've ever owned myself. The others were all either leases or training jobs. Sage has been a completely new experience for me, forcing me to learn just as much as I have to teach. I love her to pieces <3 Besides riding, I also ski semi-competitively, write, model, and love photography. I also used to act and teach clinics on outdoor survival. Right now I'm working as a Carpenter's Assistant doing finishing carpentry, but am not sure if I would like to apprentice and get my ticket in that, or make horses my full-time career, rather than just my passion.

Thursday, November 5, 2009

Resolution:

Next week, we will start on a regular training and riding schedule. Again; or really, for the first time ever. Yay!

Yes, I'm bad. Still haven't ridden this week since... Sunday? Yeah. Must be. I was sick Monday and Tuesday, yesterday was Wednesday and I know I didn't ride then. And today we had a flash wind and rain storm - Brutal. Starting Saturday maybe? Regular riding / training schedule? Monday at least. I won't forgive myself if I don't start riding everyday by at least Monday. No, not even that. Not riding just won't happen. I'll be riding on Monday and everyday after that for sure. No excuses or anything. It's just blatantly going to happen. For sure. No way out.

That sounds more commital =)

Once I have a coach again and know that I'll be showing I'll feel like less of a failure too. But Monday for sure. Starting Saturday. Hells yeah... =D

Also, people at the barn seem to have decided my mare is pregnant. o.O Why? Because she could be. Either at the beginning of or just before her rescue, she was pastured with a 2 year old stud colt >.< They figured both he and Sage were "too malnourished" to be able to produce anything together... I'm still waiting to see *sigh*

But people have started talking as though she is for sure preggers. She's still waaay too early to be showing, but... Yeah. I don't really know where they're getting their facts from =P Even I haven't gotten that far ahead of myself!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers